Did you know?
- Hell is a real place.
- Hell and Hades are not the same place.
- Hell was created as the eternal abode of Satan and his angels.
- There is no one in Hell now.
- There are going to be degrees of punishment in Hell.
- The soul is not inherently immortal.
- Believers do not become immortal until they are resurrected.
- Unbelievers never become immortal.
- For unbelievers, Hell results in an eternal punishment, but not eternal punishing.
- Unbelievers are promised they will “perish,” they will suffer “destruction,” they will be “consumed by fire,” and they will experience a “second death.”
These and many other insights drawn directly from the Scriptures are shared in this video program by Dr. David R. Reagan, the founder of Lamb & Lion Ministries and the host of the nationally broadcast television program, “Christ in Prophecy.”
There are two Evangelical views of Hell — the Traditionalist view that Hell is a place of eternal torment and the Conditionalist view that Hell is a place of torment followed by destruction. In this video Dr. Reagan presents both views and evaluates them from what the Scriptures have to say.
Time: 45 minutes.