This book focuses on the evil of Replacement Theology and the tragedy of Dual Covenant Theology. In the process, it deals with the following questions, among others:
- Have the Jews ceased to be God’s Chosen People?
- Are they guilty of the unforgivable sin of “killing God”?
- Has God replaced them with the Church?
- Has God transferred their promises to the Church?
- Have they lost all hope as a nation?
- Are they devoid of any role in the end times?
- If God still loves them, how could He allow them to experience the Holocaust?
- Do they have their own way of salvation, separate and apart from Jesus?
Dr. Reagan demonstrates from the Scriptures that Replacement Theology is unbiblical, and he shows how it developed early in Church history, generating a virulent form of anti-Semitism that laid the foundation for the Holocaust. He also reveals that modern day anti-Semitism is expressed in the form of anti-Zionism.
With regard to Dual Covenant Theology, Dr. Reagan proves that it is completely unbiblical and is a tragedy because it constitutes loving the Jewish people right into Hell. In the process he reveals that one of America’s best known Evangelical pastors is an advocate of this terribly mistaken theology.
Other topics covered in the book include the phenomenon of Messianic Judaism, the hope of Christian Zionism, the horror of the Holocaust, and the most important prophetic development of the 20th Century. Dr. Reagan also takes a look at the Middle East crisis in biblical perspective.
Orders of 10 or more will be reduced to $15 per each book. Includes Shipping and Handling.
Also available in e-reader: